Thank you all who attended the District 10 Fall Conference. We had a wealth of information, which will be shared on this page.
Here is the video. If you watch the video, and you are a District 10 PTA officer, please email the District Director that you certify you have watched the video and submitted the survey below for your school to get credit for having attended, if no one attended on the date.
Download video: District 10 Fall Conference 2020
Take the survey: Presentation Evaluation Form
Here a few linked documents from the conference:
Governor’s Executive Order Allowing Virtual Meetings: Executive Order- 10.15.20.01
Abridged Chat Log: Fall-Conference-2020-Chat-log
Treasurer Report: D10 Conference Treasurer Report
D10 Audit: PIAAUDITFINANCIAL REVIEW FORM (PAGE 2 of 3)
We want to thank Georgia AppleSeed for their excellent presentation. Watch the video for the full presentation with audio. If you attended, or watched the video, here is the presentation. PTA AFYC 2020.10.17
Additional resources from Georgia AppleSeed:
- When My Child is Disciplined at School: A Guide for Families
- Spanish language version: Cuando Mi Hijo Es Disciplinado en la Escuela
- 2020 How to Vote Guide – a non-partisan, step-by-step guide that takes the reader from how to register to vote through the voting process in Georgia. It includes hyperlinks that take you right to the info you need. For instance, it has a link that will allow you to find your voting poll or identify where to early vote.
Help Guides for Children with Behavior and Learning Challenges
- Click here for the complete Fulton County-specific Help Guides.
- Tribunal Hearing Information and Referral Link