The entire District 10 board is up for election at our Spring Conference – 9:00 a.m. March 4, 2017 at Vickery Mill Elementary School in North Fulton Council.
All District 10 PTA members are welcome to attend. Please RSVP through Eventbrite. You must be a member from a District 10 Local Unit and have your signed PTA card in order to vote!
The nominating committee has selected the following people to run for these positions.
- District Director – Willie Davis (SFC)
- First Assistant Director – Sondra Parham (SFC)
- Second Assistant Director – Melissa Hughley (APS)
- Secretary – Angie Dover (NFC)
- Treasurer – Christine Hall (NFC)
Please note that although the nominating committee has selected its slate of officers, nominations will also be taken from the floor. To be eligible for any position you must reside in District 10 and be a PTA member. The district director must have served at least one term as a local unit officer or council officer, prior to being elected.